Dannii and I would like to thank you and your staff considerably for making our very special day a most memorable one. It was the perfect end to the perfect day.
Just some of the things that we really appreciated about the service that you provided included:
- How you listened to our requirements.
- How accommodating you were and how nothing was a problem for you when changes were made.
- How relaxed you were and how relaxed that made us feel.
- How friendly the staff were on the night.
- How perfect the function room was including the setup of the tables and other props.
- How you coordinated and communicated with other services.
- How well you communicated with us.
One thing that I am truly grateful for is the encouragement that was given to me by your staff to give a speech. Despite my phobia of public speaking, your staff were able to ensure that conditions would be perfect, which gave me the confidence to give my speech. Without this, I definitely wouldn't have given a speech, which no doubt I would've regretted. Now I wouldn't say I have overcome my fear and I don't like to boast, but numerous guests said it was the best wedding speech they have heard. I wouldn't go that far, clearly they just don't go to many weddings.
Obviously I haven't had time to debrief with the guests about what they thought of the venue and service, but I will be sure to give you any feedback good or bad that is received, but I'm confident it will be all good. Also, when we get back from our trip and get a chance to go through the photos, I will forward you any of the venue that you could use on the website for promotion if you please.
Nathan & Dannii